At Lhotse, we reinvent how organizations use data and technology to buy goods and services.
To achieve that, we are building a SaaS platform at the intersection of procurement, cognitive automation, and FinTech. Check out our website
to learn more.
Join us and expected nothing less than:
- Join an output-oriented, fast-paced, and fun team with diverse experience that is backed and advised by some of Europe’s most prolific entrepreneurs and investors
- Build software solutions that solve problems faced by millions of employees across all kinds of organizations every day
- Shape the Lhotse journey from (almost) Day One, working autonomously within a community that will support and challenge you as you grow and develop
- Enjoy our central office in Berlin Mitte, flexible mobile-work options, and fair compensation
We encourage all team members to stay up-to-date with and teach others about trends and best practices in their area of expertise. See who your future teammates will be: Lhotse on LinkedIn
Your mission is to enable and and shape the Lhotse experience for our customers. You spearhead the customer success team, from A to Z, on this journey.
- Your role focuses on the establishment of AAA processes that guarantee customer success at scale
- You are the face of Lhotse to our customers, and responsible for their Lhotse experience
- You have a pulse for all problems the customer needs help solving to generate new/better product features or business opportunities
- You will work closely with the product/tech department to continuously enhance our product to fulfil customers' needs
You are hyped by a new challenge, and have a strong sense of ownership for what you do! Empathy is one of your strengths, and you have a warm and professional communication style.
- You naturally care about people and have a sense for what makes their life easier
- You are hyped by the potential technology offers for lean and effortless processes
- You have work experience in a demanding, fast-paced environment (e.g., high-growth startups, consulting, online marketing agencies, etc.)
- You have 2+ years of experience in leading or contributing to the successful implementation of a B2B customer success strategy
- You share our culture based on an open mindset, high standards, and pragmatism as well as kindness and empathy towards each other
- You are native German with strong communication skills in written and verbal and strong English (native/C1)
- You like to get creative and challenge the status quo