At Lhotse, we reinvent how organizations use data and technology to buy goods and services.
To achieve that, we are building a SaaS platform at the intersection of procurement, cognitive automation, and FinTech. Check out our website to learn more.
Join us and expected nothing less than:
- Join an output-oriented, fast-paced, and fun team with diverse experience that is backed and advised by some of Europe’s most prolific entrepreneurs and investors
- Build software solutions that solve problems faced by millions of employees across all kinds of organizations every day
- Shape the Lhotse journey from (almost) Day One, working autonomously within a community that will support and challenge you as you grow and develop
- Enjoy our central office in Berlin Mitte, flexible mobile-work options, and fair compensation
We encourage all team members to stay up-to-date with and teach others about trends and best practices in their area of expertise. See who your future teammates will be: Lhotse on LinkedIn
As our first B2B Marketing Manager, you play a key role and are responsible for how we engage with our potential customers and how we position and market our product to them.
- Your will establish Lhotse as a flagship B2B brand, through an effective and well-executed marketing & communication strategy
- You will work closely together with our founders Jan, Can and Henning, as well as the sales and product teams, with you in the driver's seat for all marketing-related topics
- You are given the huge opportunity to set up and build the high-performing Marketing team at Lhotse on a greenfield
- Conceiving and executing marketing strategies along an experimentation roadmap on different Growth marketing channels (organic and paid)
- Take responsibility for lead generation, lead nurturing/pre-qualification and building the necessary connections with the sales team
- Develop a deep understanding of our audiences, product and goals to define compelling and strategic messaging
- Leading the development of our automated lead generation engine for our B2B software
- Build and optimize campaigns that drive business-relevant KPIs, while identifying and implementing automation levers to fuel channel scalability
- Collaborate with data teams to ensure accurate measurement (tracking & reporting) - and working together on advanced analyses and on brainstorming innovative automation solutions
- Create and manage content for our multi-channel inbound and outbound lead generation engine
You are hyped by new opportunities. Your mindset urges you to take on new challenges and to play a key role in the success of an early-stage tech startup.
- You are passionate about (digital) marketing in the context of tech startups and B2B offerings
- You have several years of relevant experience in fast-paced environments (top performing startups, scaleups, online marketing agencies, etc.)
- You have built, scaled or significantly contributed to the growth of B2B brands
- You are proficient in working with Hubspot Marketing, Sales and CMS Hub, or a quick learner
- You believe in a healthy mix of intuition and data-based decisions
- You have an open and empathetic communication style, you care about customer experience, and have a way with words
- You share our culture based on an open mindset, high standards, pragmatism and true team work
- You have very strong (C2/native) written and verbal communication skills in German and English