At Lhotse, we reinvent how organizations use data and technology to buy goods and services.
To achieve that, we are building a SaaS platform at the intersection of procurement, cognitive automation, and FinTech. Check out our website
to learn more.
Join us and expected nothing less than:
- Join an output-oriented, fast-paced, and fun team with diverse experience that is backed and advised by some of Europe’s most prolific entrepreneurs and investors
- Build software solutions that solve problems faced by millions of employees across all kinds of organizations every day
- Shape the Lhotse journey from (almost) Day One, working autonomously within a community that will support and challenge you as you grow and develop
- Enjoy our central office in Berlin Mitte, flexible mobile-work options, and fair compensation
We encourage all team members to stay up-to-date with and teach others about trends and best practices in their area of expertise. See who your future teammates will be: Lhotse on LinkedIn
As Growth Strategy Development Intern, your mission is to drive the sustainable growth of Lhotse. By developing a growth strategy and an operational roadmap for its execution, you shape a data and KPI-driven growth organization that identifies and converts sales opportunities in the B2B market. You will be an integral part of Lhotse’s success.
Your role focuses on the setup and execution of our growth strategy. This strategy shall build the foundation of an innovative B2B growth engine that covers the generation of new sales opportunities as well as the development of an ideal conversion process.
- Define and implement processes and KPIs to build a high-performing growth organization
- Identify new opportunities and campaigns and define go-to-market strategies
- Actively participate in the full sales process from first contact to closure
- Augment the sales funnel to optimize conversion rates
Build and manage relationships with potential customers
You are a young professional with a high degree of motivation and sense of ownership for what you do! You love taking on challenges and challenging the status quo.
- You have a strong and open communication style and care about customer experience
- You demonstrate strong analytical skills and have a hands-on mentality
- You have first work experience in demanding, fast-paced environments (e.g. MBB, investment banking, high-growth startups, etc.)
- You share our culture based on an open mindset, high standards, and pragmatism
- You have very strong (C1/native) written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- B2B SaaS and / or procurement experience is a strong plus
How to apply
- Send us your CV or LinkedIn profile (if you believe it paints an adequate picture of your profile)
- Please don’t send a cover letter - instead, we’d like to read or hear why you want to be part of Lhotse: a short paragraph or a 1 min voice message works!
- Let us know when you are available to start
In addition to this internship role, we are also looking for motivated people to join us full-time!