At Lhotse, we reinvent how organizations use data and technology to buy goods and services.
To achieve that, we are building a SaaS platform at the intersection of procurement, cognitive automation, and FinTech. Check out our website
to learn more.
Join us and expected nothing less than:
- Join an output-oriented, fast-paced, and fun team with diverse experience that is backed and advised by some of Europe’s most prolific entrepreneurs and investors
- Build software solutions that solve problems faced by millions of employees across all kinds of organizations every day
- Shape the Lhotse journey from (almost) Day One, working autonomously within a community that will support and challenge you as you grow and develop
- Enjoy our central office in Berlin Mitte, flexible mobile-work options, and fair compensation
We encourage all team members to stay up-to-date with and teach others about trends and best practices in their area of expertise. See who your future teammates will be: Lhotse on LinkedIn
As working student in the growth team, you support the lead generation process of our multi-channel marketing engine by identifying and managing our sales opportunities. You are an integral part for the success of our growth trajectory.
You'll be at the center of our growth team, bringing our various marketing channels to life.
- Identify, qualify, and approach sales opportunities
- Track and control the lead generation in our CRM tool
- Be in contact with leads and convince potential customers of our added value
- Support the growth team in strategic and operational projects
You are a student in your 2nd or 3rd year of studying. You have a high degree of motivation and sense of ownership for what you do! You love taking on challenges and challenging the status quo.
- You work reliably and conscientiously
- You have a high level of self-organization to meet lead generation targets alongside your studies
- You enjoy being in contact with potential sales leads and have the skills to convince a lead of our value
- You share our culture based on an open mindset, high standards, and pragmatism
- You have very strong (C1/native) written and verbal communication skills in German and English