At Lhotse, we reinvent how organizations use data and technology to buy goods and services.
To achieve that, we are building a SaaS platform at the intersection of procurement, cognitive automation, and FinTech. Check out our website
to learn more.
Join us and expected nothing less than:
- Join an output-oriented, fast-paced, and fun team with diverse experience that is backed and advised by some of Europe’s most prolific entrepreneurs and investors
- Build software solutions that solve problems faced by millions of employees across all kinds of organizations every day
- Shape the Lhotse journey from (almost) Day One, working autonomously within a community that will support and challenge you as you grow and develop
- Enjoy our central office in Berlin Mitte, flexible mobile-work options, and fair compensation
We encourage all team members to stay up-to-date with and teach others about trends and best practices in their area of expertise. See who your future teammates will be: Lhotse on LinkedIn
Your mission is to enable and drive the growth of Lhotse, by developing our growth strategy, roadmap and team. You are an integral part of Lhotse's success by building a data and KPI-driven growth organization, identifying sales opportunities and convincing potential customers.
Your role focuses on the setup and the execution of growth strategies. You will develop new strategies and find new opportunities for Lhotse to continue our growth trajectory. You will also take an active part in executing these strategies, alongside our founders Henning, Jan and Can. This role roughly focuses 60% on Strategy / Business Development and 40% on Sales / Execution. You will:
- Define and implement processes and KPIs to build a high-performing growth organization
- Identify new opportunities and campaigns, and define go-to-market strategies
- Carry out the sales process from first contact to negotiations and closure
- Structure and mirror-back customer and user feedback to our product team
- Augment the sales funnel to optimize conversion rates
- Build and manage relationships with our customers
You have a great sense of responsibility and ownership for what you do. Speaking and convincing our customers' executives is a challenge you enjoy as much as working on strategic topics, like augmenting our sales processes, and making KPI- and data-based decisions on where to focus our growth efforts. You enjoy working with the Lhotse Founders, Henning Jan and Can and being involved in defining the direction Lhotse takes.
- You have a strong and open communication style, and care about customer experience
- You possess strong analytical skills and feel comfortable in making data-driven decisions
- You demonstrate a hands-on mentality, high motivation and like to take initiative
- You have relevant customer-facing experience (up to 5 years), e.g. in MBB consulting, or high-growth ventures
- You are excited about new technologies and have an affinity for B2B tech products
- You are proficient in working with Hubspot Marketing, Sales and CMS Hub, or a quick learner
- You share our culture based on an open mindset, high standards, and pragmatism
- You have very strong (C2/native) written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- B2B SaaS and / or procurement experience is a strong plus