At Lhotse, we are reinventing how organizations use data and technology to buy goods and services.
We are on a mission to reimagine how companies manage their spend by bringing the first true B2C experience to procurement teams. Check out our website
to learn more.
Join us and get the unique opportunity to:
- Embark on a VC-backed rocket ship - we count some of Germany's most successful tech entrepreneurs among our Angel investors
- Contribute to solving global problems faced by millions of companies and their employees, every day
- Be part of a highly motivated and diverse team that will support and challenge you as you grow and develop
- Participate in a hands-on “Mini-MBA” program by diving into different departments across the company
See who your future teammates will be: Lhotse on LinkedIn
As Business Development Intern, your mission is to help shape the future of the company by helping on various fronts at Lhotse. In close collaboration with the Founders, you will be responsible to implement best-practice processes. You will be an integral part of Lhotse’s success, both for our customers and for our internal processes.
Your role has a deep focus on strategically improving operational processes and on establishing mechanisms that drive Lhotse to continued growth. You are given hands-on and strategical responsibility for the following topics:
- Evaluate activities that reduce and eliminate operational effort, making our operations best-in-class
- Identify ways for Lhotse to grow the lifetime value of our customers
- Drive improvement projects to success
- Help in refining the strategic orientation of Lhotse
- Drive excellence in collaboration with our Tech and Product team
- Support our founders in strategic projects
You are a young professional with a high degree of motivation and sense of responsibility for what you do! You aren't afraid by challenges and love to challenge the status quo. You work directly with the Founders and don’t shy away from working in Lhotse’s ‘engine room’.
- You are hands-on and like to take on responsibility to drive your own progress
- You demonstrate a hands-on mentality and like communicating with customers and other external stakeholders
- Your judgement allows you to decide when done is better than perfect and vice versa
- You are in your final / semi-final year of Bachelor or Masters studies at a top tier university
- You are curious and like to challenge the status-quo
- You share our culture based on an open mindset, high standards and pragmatism
- You are a native or fluent German speaker but also confidently speak English