At Lhotse, we are reinventing how organizations use data and technology to buy goods and services.We are on a mission to reimagine how companies manage their spend by bringing the first true B2C experience to procurement teams. Check out our website to learn more.
Join us and get the unique opportunity to:
- Embark on a VC-backed rocket ship - we count some of Germany's most successful tech entrepreneurs among our Angel investors
- Contribute to solving global problems faced by millions of companies and their employees, every day
- Be part of a highly motivated and diverse team that will support and challenge you as you grow and develop
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Data Science team develops models and leverages its expertise to offer the best experience and products. Using Statistics, Artificial Intelligence, and a lot of creativity, our team strives for cutting-edge model development techniques. From statistical heuristics to deep learning, data is taken seriously to better develop, scale and optimize our business needs.
Our team principles
- We care about the person behind the dice
- Miscellaneous sets do not overlap
- We reinforce our learnings
- Data is no magic bullet (not yet at least)
- Iterate fast!
WHAT YOU WILL DO AND WHAT IS EXPECTED FROM YOU?
- Build data products that delight our customers and contribute to company success
- Own your projects from the business problem to the code in production, including
- the analysis of vast amounts of data
- the development and maintenance of data pipelines
- the monitoring of your data products after deployment
- Build our machine learning infrastructure and best practices
- Curiosity to look for ways to improve what has already been done
- Solid knowledge in collecting and cleaning data for analysis and models
- Excellent ability to interact with multidisciplinary teams
- Willingness to learn quickly and work in a fast-paced environment
HOW WILL YOU DO IT?
- Machine Learning You apply regressors, classifiers, and recommenders. You understand in detail the underpinning of ML techniques. Applied experience in setting machine learning models into production is a plus.
- Software Engineering You are fluent in a modern programming language (Python/Scala).
- Analytics You can transform data into wisdom. You know how to test hypotheses. You are proficient with an analytics tool (Python/R) and with SQL.