At Lhotse, we reinvent how organizations use data and technology to buy goods and services.
To achieve that, we are building a SaaS platform at the intersection of procurement, cognitive automation, and FinTech. Check out our website
to learn more.
Join us and expected nothing less than:
- Join an output-oriented, fast-paced, and fun team with diverse experience that is backed and advised by some of Europe’s most prolific entrepreneurs and investors
- Build software solutions that solve problems faced by millions of employees across all kinds of organizations every day
- Shape the Lhotse journey from (almost) Day One, working autonomously within a community that will support and challenge you as you grow and develop
- Enjoy our central office in Berlin Mitte, flexible mobile-work options, and fair compensation
We encourage all team members to stay up-to-date with and teach others about trends and best practices in their area of expertise. See who your future teammates will be: Lhotse on LinkedIn
As Founders Associate, your mission is to drive the strategic direction of Lhotse, together with the Founders. You are essential to the success of Lhotse - assessing options and opportunities to follow (and not to follow).
You are responsible for identifying opportunities and directions for Lhotse to follow, as well as assessing their potential and implications for the company. Your role has a strong commercial focus and includes the following responsibilities:
- Define and drive the implementation of our commercial set-up, incl. sales strategy and go-to-market
- Support the founders in upcoming financing rounds
- Generate insights on the attractiveness of obvious and not so obvious sales & marketing channels
- Identify and lead strategic projects
- Drive operational excellence across Lhotse functions, e. g., Growth, Marketing, Product, Ops and Customer Success
You are a young professional with a high degree of motivation and sense of responsibility for what you do! You love taking on challenges and challenging the status quo. You work directly with the Founders and are Lhotse’s first commercial hire - we are looking for a role model!
- You like to take on responsibility and drive your own progress
- You demonstrate strong analytical skills and have a hands-on mentality
- You have first work experience in demanding, fast-paced environments (e. g., MBB, investment banking, high-growth startups, etc.)
- You are in your final / semi-final year of Bachelor or Masters studies at a top tier university
- Your judgement allows you to decide when done is better than perfect and vice versa
- You are curious and like to challenge the status-quo
- You share our culture based on an open mindset, high standards and pragmatism
- You communicate as confidently in English as in German